Property Law (NSW & VIC)
Selling or Buying — in NSW & VIC
We use our extensive experience to ensure that your property transaction runs as efficiently as possible. We will keep you informed of progress constantly throughout the transaction. We manage all stages of the transaction including:
- Preparing sale contracts with all relevant attachments;
- Reviewing purchase contracts;
- arranging a discharge of any mortgage over the property or liaising with the incoming mortgagee;
- liaising with all relevant parties, solicitors, banks & real estate agents in the transaction, and
- most importantly ensuring settlement takes place on the appointed day.
Protect your assets
Your will sets out how you would like your assets distributed after your death. It is therefore critically important that your will is prepared correctly and is up to date. We will work with you to ensure that you receive the advice you need to protect your assets, and to ensure they are distributed in accordance with your wishes.
Powers of Attorney
Care of your affairs
If you are not able to, due to illness or injury or if you need assistance managing your affairs, who would you like to make financial or medical decisions on your behalf?
A power of attorney enables you to appoint individuals to manage your financial affairs, or make medical decisions on your behalf.